About Nanageomatics Inc.
Nana Geomatics Inc. is an Alberta based company is founded in 2011 Mr. Bruno Nana Geomatian who has over 20 years of experience. Mr. Bruno Nana has industry experience as senior surveyor the following sectors, mapping and GIS. Bruno Nana’s experience comes from employment by several companies such as Aecon, EXH Engineering, Kiewit, Allnorth Consultants, Horizon Earthwork, and Amec Infrastructure. Bruno’s skills in Geomatics have evolved during his time spent working on various infrastructure projects across Canada:
- Toulnoustouc – Hydro-electric development, dam, dyke, evacuator and tunnel – Hydro Quebec, Qc
- Alaska Highway from KM113 to KM935 P.W.G.C.S, BC
- Plutonic Green Power Transmission Project BC-Hydro, BC
- Jackpine Mine and Muskeg River Mine Expansion1 – Albian Sands, AB
- Husky Energy Oil Sand – Husky Sunrise, AB
- Cenovus Energy Oil Sand – Foster Creek, AB
- M.E.G Energy Oil Sand – Christina Lake, AB
- Cenovus Energy Oil Sand – Christina Lake, AB
Nana Geomatics has a team of professions with a philosophy that we will get your projects done efficiently, on budget, and on time. Nana Geomatics will also get your projects completed right the first time. It starts with our commitment from professionalism to the experience of our employees that we abide by putting our clients first by tayloring solutions that fit your project requirements.